[Qt-creator] iOS and OSX .mm support

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at theqtcompany.com
Fri Dec 19 10:16:24 CET 2014

> On Dec 18, 2014, at 6:44 PM, Harri Pasanen <harri at mpaja.com> wrote:
>
> Objective-C++ syntax highlighter seems to thing
>
> @import UIKit;
>
> would be in error, but #import is recognized, like
>
> #import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
>
> Is the parse a QC internal thing, or some Kate module, or similar?
>
> This is just an observation, I realize there are probably higher priorities.

At least Qt Creator’s own C++ code model does not support modules. Not sure why the clang code model does not either :D

By the way, AFAIK modules are only available for Objective-C, not Objective-C++. At least I also was not able to make clang compile a Objective-C++ file with modules.

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt