[Qt-creator] multiple editing windows and ctrl-k

Luc Vlaming mail at lucvlaming.com
Tue Dec 30 09:14:57 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me: when using
qtcreator 3.3 as well as a git build (from today) if i have two editor
windows ctrl-k doesn't work in the second window. When I do ctrl-k in the
second window and start to type to filter, for example, for a file instead
the text just appears in the editor.

Could anyone give me a pointer where I can quickly (and maybe dirty) fix
this cause this is causing me quite some frustration ;)

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Luc