[Qt-creator] pro file headers being duplicated as sources?

Preet prismatic.project at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:34:03 CET 2014

I have a weird issue where anything I add to my headers list in a
*.pro file gets added into my sources list as well. I haven't had any
issues compiling yet -- maybe qmake won't pass *.h files as sources
for object files, or maybe its only the qtcreator UI thats affected.

To recreate the problem I created a minimal project file with no
sources except for an empty header. It shows up in both sources and
headers in the project tree view:
http://i.imgur.com/6671l5X.png

I'm on QtCreator 3.0.81.

Preet