[Qt-creator] Android "this does not seem to be a debug build"

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 15:50:19 CET 2014

Hi,

  I know isn't a release build! When you hit debug button, QTC downloads an application from your device that will be used as your "main entry" application, the problem is that that application doesn't have any debug information and you'll get the warning, so, trust me, uncheck that option and you not be annoyed by QTC anymore :) !

Cheers,
BogDan.