[Qt-creator] Dev: Reminder: Qt Creator 3.1 feature freeze approaching

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Thu Feb 20 08:38:45 CET 2014

The branch has been created.

How to move remaining changes that you want in 3.1 from master:

1. Check out 3.1 locally
2. Use the ‘cherry-pick’ line from your changes in gerrit to put the changes onto 3.1
3. Repeat 2 as often as you must (and can)
4. git gpush (or, if you don’t use that, ‘git push origin HEAD:refs/for/3.1’)
5. Abandon the original changes for master, that you resubmitted now for 3.1

Br, Eike