[Qt-creator] Subprojects handling

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Jan 8 17:19:16 CET 2014

Another way is to load only the subprojects you're really interested in, as separate top-level projects. You can even define dependencies between them in the Projects pane, if needed.

That's at least what I do when doing bigger work in Qt Creator on Windows , just loading the plugins I want to work on + app.pro

Regards

Kai