[Qt-creator] Subprojects handling

Jeandet Alexis alexis.jeandet at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Wed Jan 8 17:54:02 CET 2014

Le mercredi 08 janvier 2014 à 17:37 +0100, Yves Bailly a écrit :
> Le 08/01/2014 17:27, Mohamed Fawzi a écrit :
> > Build & Run > General > Always build project before deploying it
> >
> > in the Options.
>
> But then the subproject I want to run is not build, I have to build
> it explicitly.
>
> Anyway it's the closest I can get to what I want it seems...
>
> Thanks all.

Hi,

>From what I understand your problem is that creator works as expected,
it call make from the top directory and then make enter each sub-project
and "update" what it should. If you want to make it faster you can
parallelize it in the build option by adding -j N (N=number of process)
to the make arguments.
Or also open your project as kai said in the same sessions you can open
all of them separately and also open your top project then just activate
the one you want.

regards,
Alexis.