[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 3.2 dropping support for Mac OS X 10.6

Steve Atkins steve at blighty.com
Fri Jan 24 13:10:06 CET 2014

On Jan 24, 2014, at 3:46 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Creator doesn't build software. It's not a compiler. So you are not
> depending on it to build anything, actually.

If you’re targeting 10.6, you need to be able to debug code on 10.6 - if
your IDE won’t run there, you’re stuck with using a commandline debugger
and you lose a large chunk of the benefits of using an IDE.

(This doesn’t affect me, as I follow Apples lead and don’t really support
any version of OS X more than one major version older than current.)

Cheers,
  Steve