[Qt-creator] Qt Creator - Debugger - cannot attatch to process because process list is empty

Nagel, Andreas andreas.nagel at CGM.com
Thu Jan 30 09:25:17 CET 2014

Hi,

I tried to debug my DLL. Actually I wanted to attach to a process which references that DLL,
but in Qt Creator 2.8.1 the process list is always empty. The same with Qt Creator 3.0.0.
Even the "Refresh list" button does not work.

My colleague has the same problem. I thought this function is the same as in VS 'Attach to process'
or did I misunderstand something? I use MinGW compiler and the GDB debugger.

Can somebody help me?

Best regards
Andreas

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1D9C.23532930]