[Qt-creator] OS X Debugging issues (Python spins forever)

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:33:02 CEST 2014

I am using Qt Creator 3.1.1 on OS X 10.8.5 with the latest Xcode 5.1.1 and command line tools. Lately (most of the time) when I attempt to debug python goes into an infinite spin and takes 100% of a CPU and never comes back out of it. This kills the debugging session and sometimes QtCreator itself. Has anyone else seen this type of behavior? It is getting to the point where I need to step back 30 years and start doing "printf" to debug my code.

Thanks for any help or comments
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com