[Qt-creator] Dropping Qt Creator compilation with Qt 4

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:47:41 CEST 2014

On 09/07/14 14:51, Ziller Eike wrote:
> After a long transitioning period of 3 minor Qt 5 versions, I think
> that it is time to think about dropping support for compiling Qt
> Creator with Qt 4.

Obviously this needs to happen. I just want to point out that Creator
built against Qt 5 looks ugly. I can live with it looking alien on my
KDE desktop and not using native widgets. But the broken font rendering
when built against Qt 5 just kills it.

But I understand that since this is a Linux-only issue, it might not be
considered *that* important.