[Qt-creator] UI blocked

Ariel Molina ariel at edis.mx
Thu Jul 10 19:23:12 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I've noticed this bug too, but my machine is quite fast so i doesn't bother
me that much, only in big projects.

Also i wonder why it takes 4~5 seconds when switching kits for the build
tools to be ready (The Play and Hammer buttons), does it really has to
change a lot internally?.

Ariel

Ariel Molina R.

Oficina: +52 (222) 3723196