[Qt-creator] bare metal: target extended-remote?

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:54:59 CEST 2014

Liam, I had the exact same problem as you. The solution was to build gdb
from source using a (slightly modified) makefile in the Qt Creator
repository. If you search this mailing list about a month back you will
find a thread containing all my efforts (and a final message with terse
instructions).

I can sent you my windows build of gdb with python if you like. It's too
big to post here. I've used it successfully with the gnu arm embedded
compiler.

Cheers,

Tim