[Qt-creator] Derived class auto-complete

Lorenz Haas lykurg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:58:50 CET 2014

Hi,

It is already there. Move the cursor over the base class, press
Alt+Enter and you get a dialog where you can choose which function to
implement.

See
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-master/creator-editor-refactoring.html
with the catchword "Insert (Pure) Virtual Functions".

Cheers
Lorenz