[Qt-creator] Raise awareness: Qt Quick Designer's need for love

Hartmann Thomas Thomas.Hartmann at digia.com
Fri Mar 7 18:12:45 CET 2014

Hi,

of course we are working Qt Creator 3.1. ;)

The issue is bugs like QTCREATORBUG-11511 is: If we cannot reproduce it, then we have no idea how to fix it.
And if we cannot reproduce the bug and it works for our setup, then the bug has "external dependencies".
So we need at least a stack trace to even get an idea what went wrong.

Another way to help us to to bisect the file for the code that triggers the bug.

I am currently in GMT+1.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hartmann