[Qt-creator] Unable to get C++ context help when using Clang libC++ headers

Nikolai Kosjar nikolai.kosjar at digia.com
Tue Mar 18 14:59:55 CET 2014

On 03/18/2014 07:52 AM, Adam Strzelecki wrote:
>>> F1 context help is working only when using GCC and libstdc++ headers, either on Linux or on Mac using my own build of GCC.
>> For me it doesn't work even with gcc and libstdc++ (debian testing
>> amd64, qtc 3.0.1 from the qt-project.org). F1 just opens main page of
>> the help…

Same here.

> It there any way to debug what is actually getting searched without building Qt Creator by myself?

In HelpPlugin::activateContext() the context id "std::vector" is found,
but HelpManager::linksForIdentifier(id) seems to return a link pointing
to the start page

   qthelp://cppreference.com.cppreference-doc-en-cpp/cpp/en/cpp.html

Please report a bug at https://bugreports.qt-project.org/ , component
"Help System".

Nikolai