[Qt-creator] Unable to get C++ context help when using Clang libC++ headers

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue Mar 25 15:41:40 CET 2014

>>  qthelp://cppreference.com.cppreference-doc-en-cpp/cpp/en/cpp.html
>>
>> Please report a bug at https://bugreports.qt-project.org/ , component
>> "Help System”.
>
> That sounds more like a problem in the .qch?

This is really weird problem because depending on which compiler I use it works or not here on my Mac. It DOESN’T work with Xcode’s Clang (neither manually built one), but it works well with GCC (notably using different C++ lib - libstdc++).

I’ll try to debug this problem and send you a bug report.

Cheers,
--
Adam