[Qt-creator] UI text guidelines

Miettinen Riitta-Leena Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at digia.com
Fri May 2 09:28:25 CEST 2014

Hello,

As everyone is busily adding new features to Qt Creator master branch for the future version 3.2, I see a lot of new UI text (UI strings and messages) in Gerrit. Therefore, I have two requests for anyone who plans to add or modify UI text or add new features:

  *   Read the guidelines for UI text, including capitalization and punctuation (and if you’re now sure how to handle a string, ask me): http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qtcreator-extending/qtcreator-ui-text.html
  *   Add me as a reviewer for any change that adds or changes UI text, adds features that need documentation, or adds API documentation for Qt Creator

This will make it easier for me to keep up with the changes and for all of us to make the UI look clean and professional.

Cheers,

Leena