[Qt-creator] C++11 code completion no supported

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 04:39:45 CEST 2014

Hi Guys !!!

I'm testing the Qt5.3 RC with its QtCreator 3.1.1...

I had posted some time ago some issues which I think that QtCreator would be improve... some of there is the support to the code completion for C++11...

for example:

std::list<string> myList;
myList.push_back("testing code completion for c++11");

for (const auto& myStr : myList)
	myStr. -> and here I don't get the code completion

how can I have code completion compatible with c++11 in my qtcreator ??

I've Mac OS X 10.9.2 and I don't if the new qtcreator plugin ClangCodeModel can solve my problem...

does any one know about it or can help me with that ??

best regards

Freddy