[Qt-creator] SoundEffect not working

Andres Piccininno andypizu at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 18:30:50 CEST 2014

Hello, I am currently developing an application for Android devices
with Qt. The problem I am dealing with is that the SoundEffect Object
is not working, is not performing any kind of sound when it has to when
I play the app on a real device. However, when I play the app on the Qt
emulator the sound does work. Why so? Could you please tell me what
do I need exactly to use the SoundEffect, I mean if I need to specify
something
in the Android Manifest or something?
The code I have in my Qml file is something like this one:

import QtQuick 2.0
Item {
 id: newGameScreen
 width:640