[Qt-creator] Deteriorating quality of the code completion in Qt Creator

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:31:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

please see the nudge I've got from Caravanio:
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/43068/.

There are numerous complaints about the quality of code completion in
Qt Creator. I find myself occasionally being hit by this, too (not at
the moment, as I have just formatted my drive and everything is fresh
with just one version of Qt Creator and Qt compiled; this is likely to
change very soon ;-)). Most people seem to have noticed the quality
dropping around the time QtC 2.7 came out.

Please do something about this, it really is more important than new
features - code completion is probably being used more than anything
else. I may find some time to help, but I don't know the code of Qt
Creator at all, so I would need some pointers on where to start.

Cheers,
Tom