[Qt-creator] Generic Project Manager, code model and C++11

Thorbjørn Lindeijer bjorn at lindeijer.nl
Wed May 28 00:18:18 CEST 2014

Hey Fawzi and Alexander,

I've personally been bothered by this in some of my hobby projects and I
never realized the workaround mentioned here. Hence, I'm proposing the
following change which would make things just work for most people:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,86337

Of course, this probably has the downside that it is not possible to
force a non-C++11 mode. At least, not until the GenericProject gains a
configuration page where you could configure the compiler flags.

Regards,
Bjørn