[Qt-creator] Project updating while switching branches

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Thu Oct 16 17:50:52 CEST 2014

Hi Harri,

unfortunately the .shared file will most likely not help:-/

The .shared file is great for editor settings, etc. but in general fails for anything related to targets/kits. Those are identified by an id which tends to be different between machines. Creator ignores ids it does not know, so whatever you put into the .shared file for android deployment will most likely just get ignored, too.

Best Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868