[Qt-creator] How to add plugins in Qt Creator (3.3.2) with Qt 5.4? Where are the documentations?

Yang.H hyll1018 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:16:43 CEST 2015

Now I want to write some of my own plugins in Qt to tailor Qt Creator.

I checked the documentations here
<http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-extending/index.html>, but these
documentations seem to only work with the older versions of Qt and Qt
Creator. When I copy some of its code samples to my Qt Creator (3.3.2) and
try to compile the Qt Creator, some headers are missing.

For example, in this page
<http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-extending/qtcreator-dev-wizards.html>, it
teaches us to write a wizard plugin into Qt Creator. The code samples were
demonstrated in the page. There is such a line in a head file
webpagewizard.h:

#include "utils/filewizarddialog.h"

When I paste this line in my Qt Creator, it shows that there's no such
header.
I tried to input utils and tab, tab, tab...All I got was this one:

#include <utils/filewizardpage.h>

So this code cannot be used because there is no fileWizardDialog class to
use.

I went through all the Qt 5.4 documentations, there is no one telling me
how to add a plugin into Qt Creator, and there is no documentation about
the source of Qt Creator.

Does anyone know how to tailor Qt Creator (3.3.2) in Qt 5.4?
I'm just a beginner and have a lot of questions...
Please tell me, Thanks!