[Qt-creator] How to add plugins in Qt Creator (3.3.2) with Qt 5.4? Where are the documentations?

Yang.H hyll1018 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:46:40 CEST 2015

Hi Hunger,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

I'm working on a project called GRT. It's a reconfigurable system for
wireless network. In this system you can change the MAC and PHY layers in
the network's OSI model by re-programming FPGAs.

My job is to develop an IDE for this system to help user generate Verilog
code(Hardware Define Language) templates more easily and finish modifing
modules in MAC and PHY layers more easily. Perhaps I need to add some debug
info console windows and different views in it. I also want to read the Qt
Creator code and delete the functions which I don't need.

Because there's only me in this task, I decide to tailor Qt Creator to
finish this job which makes it easier.

There is another person in this project, she wrote a python code which can
explain the given xml code to a verilog code template. So now I want to
generate xml code using a wizard.

I attached my code in the attachments. This code is not based on Qt
Creator, but it can reflect what I want to do. You can compile it if you
have time.

Because I am a beginner in Qt, this program I send to you is barely a
thing...please give me some coding advice if you have time.

You can have a new module and you can read a xml file and parse it to a
wizard.

Best,

Young.