[Qt-creator] Creator very laggy

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at theqtcompany.com
Wed Aug 19 11:47:44 CEST 2015

> On Aug 18, 2015, at 5:22 PM, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> RC1
>
> Zap file (it's a zip) attached of ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Creator*

Thanks. The crash logs are all from Qt Creator 3.4.2

Two of these are https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14919
One looks like being fixed by http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/commit/?id=83fc8e1fd30bf545f6f3d49200e554d95a4ee947
The other three look like they could be related to https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14875

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - The Qt Company GmbH