[Qt-creator] Form Templates are compiled into Qt Creator ?

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Mon Aug 24 15:46:15 CEST 2015

Jonas,

I still want in the long term to have all wizards on the same infrastructure, I just am not sure that it is worth going through the trouble for this particular wizard anytime soon. There is already some code to handle the form files, but I am not sure how much work it is to move the form class wizard over to the new infrastructure and since it is doing some unique things it might not be worth the work involved. But I need to check that again, I don't remember the details of why I did not change that one yet:-)

Having the existing wizard use templates that are not hard-coded into some plugin is a mostly separate issue from that. But I will remove those unused templates for the time being. If somebody ends up making templates available in a more generic fashion (either in the old wizard or turning it into a Json wizard) we can still get them from git.

Best Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company