[Qt-creator] Latest 3.6.0-rc1 & Debugging on OS X

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:33:40 CET 2015

Thanks mike for doing this "guinea pig" work.

I spend all of my time on OSX and Qt, so not losing developer tool
effectiveness
on this OSX platform is really important for 5.6. (even though I can
tied up on 5.5.1 right now and cannot donate cycles.)

I am running El Capitan, so that may be a sticking point in late January
for 6.5RC.

md