[Qt-creator] Qt Creator Development Training

Hunger Tobias Tobias.Hunger at theqtcompany.com
Tue Dec 15 16:01:02 CET 2015

Hi dzoelham,

On Di, 2015-12-15 at 11:20 +0700, dzoelham wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Is there any training to develop Qt Creator and its plugin?

I am not aware of any "normal" training on that topic, but I did give workshops
on Qt Creator programming before. I also had a presentation on plugin
development with Qt Creator at the devdays 2013 (youtube has it at https://www.y
outube.com/watch?v=6AEYgVPjl-s ).

Our sales people are happy to talk about setting up a workshop for you, if you
would be interested.

I'd also be happy to do a short workshop at some open source conferences -- if
there is interest and the details can be worked out.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der Gesellschaft: