[Qt-creator] stop button doesn't stop the process

cyb cg.venus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:26:55 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm using an external tool for debugging, basically it's just a batch file
which is running some java script which is working with proprietary
debugger. Anyway when I'm running it in Windows 7 shell everything is fine,
it works and if you will close a terminal debug session (by closing a
window or ctrl+c) will be terminated normally, so script and stuff works
fine. But if you will try to run it in qt creator console and push *"stop"*
button to terminate debug session qt creator won't close session and it
will be still in processes so it will cause a debugger fault on the next
run. So why stop button doesn't stop a process? I still can debug it in
terminal window but in console would be better.

Thanks,

Dmitry