[Qt-creator] issue with issue pane

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Wed Dec 16 10:48:15 CET 2015

Hi Dmitry,

Looks strange, warnings are displayed as errors, and it seems Creator
can't locate the file for the error. Please tell us more:

* Creator version
* Which compiler is this?
* How is the project organized?
   - Are the sources files in subdirectories?
     (Best would be to send the project file)
   - Which is the working directory of the compiler?
* Please send the contents of compile output pane too.
   Are the errors marked red there?

Best regards,
Andre