[Qt-creator] Get access to any plugin of QtC

Андрей Полтавец andrey.poltavets at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:09:39 CET 2015

Hello.
Sorry for newbie question, I don't know - can I ask questions like this
here?

I want to know what should I invoke for getting access to any active plugin
of OtC? Correct please me if I am wrong - plugins are origined from QObject
objects, right? So, where this interface from what I can execute public
functions of plugins?

For example, for plugin "ProjectExplorer" my searches led me here:
(ExtensionSystem::PluginManager::getObjectByClassName("ProjectExplorerPlugin"))->some_public_function??

output:
/home/drew/LPROJ/LPROJ-main/src/libprojplugin.cpp:71: error: 'class
QObject' has no member named 'projectFilePatterns'
     qDebug() <<
(ExtensionSystem::PluginManager::getObjectByClassName("ProjectExplorerPlugin"))->projectFilePatterns();

                      ^

Where is my mistake?