[Qt-creator] Code-editor reuse

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:22:21 CET 2015

Not entirely true.

I already did it, and it "was not that hard". The problem - is syncing the
code back. As I modified some of the namespaces, and I had to create a few
classes (yes, the editor is a little tied with the rest of the QtCreator
infrastructure) syncing back the code from your updates is manual labor
(note to self - last sync was in the 2.x days... I assume this needs to be
updated again).

https://code.google.com/p/qtedit4/source/browse/#svn%2Ftools%2Fqtsourceview%2Fsrc%2Fqate