[Qt-creator] CppTools::ProjectInfo project sources and include paths

Roman Nikiforov roman at nikiforoff.de
Mon Feb 9 16:42:33 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,
I've adjusted qmakeprojectmanager sources so that I can force asyncUpdate()
and get EvalResult*. But its includeFilesExact and newProjectFilesExact contain
onlyexternal PRI files. I tried to use IncludePathVar and CppSourceVar
from newVarValues, but it returns all project files including secial files
from certain CONFIG (as described in example above). I implemented Lint
call using the same variables in .pro file using hte same variables and it
behaves different (the behaviour I want to have in plugin). I use this code
in .pro to get include path and sources:

for(inc, TMP) LINT_INC+=-i"\""$$inc"\""

system(echo $$LINT_INC > tmp.lnt)

for(src, SOURCES) system(echo $${src} >> tmp.lnt)

Can I somehow exclude inactive files from parser result or it's just not
supported/implemented?