[Qt-creator] Qt Creator flat style UI design + new Light theme

Mathias Hasselmann mathias at taschenorakel.de
Thu Feb 12 10:43:13 CET 2015

Am 12.02.2015 um 10:13 schrieb de Sousa Diana:
> Hei Tobias,
>

>> Did you ever change the color of Qt Creator in Manhattan style? It
>> adapts the gradient colors to make sure the text stays readable and I
>> think it also adapts the font colors for the areas where the color
>> tint is applied.
>
> I had changed the colors of Manhattan style before, but I wasn't aware
> that they are remembered by each session individually.

Actually I also only learned from this thread, that the style color is a
session setting. It being placed in the global settings dialog I
considered it a global setting. So actually: Awesome feature! Now that I
know it, it greatly improves my daily life. Just please make it more
discoverable that this is a session property, so that more users benefit
from this feature.

Ciao,
Mathias