[Qt-creator] Qt Creator flat style UI design + new Light theme

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:00:08 CET 2015

Just my 2 cents.
  I would like a way to make the scrollbar "handles" have more contrast to the scrollbar area itself. On  a large screen/large resolution (27" 2560x1440 or 2560x1600) it is difficult to find the scroll handle because the handle is gray and the scroll areas is slightly darker gray. Is there a style setting I can turn it blue or red or orange or what ever?

 Alternatively if you have ever used "Sublime Text" that app has an "Over view" are along the right side that shows a very small rendering of the entire text file and has several interactions with that area that make scrolling around large text files very easy.

And my vote is against a flat style. It adds nothing to usability and only makes it harder for the user to figure things out. There are more glaring user interaction issues that need to be fixed first.

Thanks
Mike Jackson