[Qt-creator] Access QML Profiler via qml / js / c++ code

Van Looy Detlev detlev.vanlooy at student.uantwerpen.be
Wed Feb 18 14:55:46 CET 2015

Hello,

I would like to access the caller/callee list from QML Profiler programmatically, does anyone know whether there is a way to do this?

I'm looking for something like this:

console.profile()
// call some functions (which call other functions etc.)
console.profileEnd()
// >> be able to navigate the callers/callees <<

I am aware it probably will not be this simple, however I would appreciate any help which could point me in the right direction.
In case you know of another way to do this with another tool/method/... feel free to give your suggestions!

Regards,

Detlev Van Looy