[Qt-creator] Preparing to contribute Boost.Build Plugin to Qt Creator

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Feb 19 12:21:33 CET 2015

On 19 February 2015 at 11:36, Daniel Teske
<Daniel.Teske at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 19 Feb 2015 09:35:32 Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>>
>> Recently, the plugin has received some updates [1] and
>> there are users who would like to see it submitted to Qt Creator.
>> Perhaps that's a good idea to give it a go.
>>
>> I've opened GitHub issue [2] devoted to discussion it further
>> and prepare the submission through Gerrit.
>>
>> Anyone interested in this plugin, feel welcomed to post your comments.
>
> Do note that every committer to that repository needs to sign the contributor
> license agreement.

Daniel, thanks for the reminder.
Yes, I've already done that.
It's mentioned in one of the other issues on GitHub:
https://github.com/mloskot/qt-creator-plugin-boostbuild/issues/8#issuecomment-67386419

Best regards,
--
Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net