[Qt-creator] New git mirror - http://code.qt.io

Hirvonen Olli olli.hirvonen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Feb 24 14:17:24 CET 2015

Hi,

We have installed a new read-only git mirror under qt.io domain (http://code.qt.io). The purpose of this git mirror is to act as a "authoritative" git mirror for Qt sources, and we plan to change links on our own web pages to it where applicable. The new service does not have impact to existing mirrors such as GitHub (https://github.com/qtproject) and Gitorious (http://qt.gitorious.org/), but we want to have our own mirror under qt.io domain as well.

Feedback appreciated.

One possible further development item could be to use Woboq Code Browser (http://woboq.com/codebrowser.html).

Br, Olli Hirvonen