[Qt-creator] Have Locate... provide all files in a CMake project

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 23:07:17 CET 2015

On Jan 9, 2015, at 2:20 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:

> Also, I think part of QtCreator's problems with CMake files is that QtCreator only considers the top level code blocks file that is generated. There are other code block files within the build tree that fully describe all the files for a project, include paths, compiler invocations and things like that. This is leading to other problems with include paths not being found (See bug reports).
>
> Really? My cmake 3.1 generated just 1 cbp file at the top, that contains all kinds of information. Including several targets with include-dirs per target and a long list of source files and headers. This is on Linux with the CodeBlocks+Ninja generator.

This is from the top level of my build directory on OS X. I'll have to check when I get back to my Linux machine. This is with CMake 3.1.0.

503:[mjackson at ferb:Build]$ find . -type f -name "*.cbp"
./Applications/DREAM3D/DREAM3D.cbp
./Applications/PluginMaker/PluginMaker.cbp
./Applications/StatsGenerator/StatsGenerator.cbp
./Documentation/APIDocs/DREAM3DAPIDocs.cbp
./Documentation/Developer/DeveloperManual.cbp
./Documentation/ReferenceManual/DREAM3DReferenceManual.cbp
./DREAM3DLib/DREAM3DLib.cbp
./DREAM3DProj.cbp
./DREAM3DWidgetsLib/DREAM3DWidgetsLib.cbp
./EbsdLib/EbsdLib.cbp
./EbsdLib/Test/EbsdLibTest.cbp
./H5Support/H5Support.cbp
./OrientationLib/OrientationLib.cbp
./OrientationLib/Test/OrientationLibTest.cbp
./Plugins/BrukerIntegration/BrukerIntegration.cbp
./Plugins/DDDAnalysisToolbox/DDDAnalysisToolbox.cbp
./Plugins/DictionaryIndexing/DictionaryIndexing.cbp
./Plugins/EMMPM/EMMPM.cbp
./Plugins/EMMPM/EMMPMLib/EMMPMLib.cbp
./Plugins/EMMPM/Tools/emmpm.cbp
./Plugins/Generic/Generic.cbp
./Plugins/ImageImport/ImageImport.cbp
./Plugins/ImageImport/Test/ImageImportTest.cbp
./Plugins/ImageProcessing/ImageProcessing.cbp
./Plugins/ImageProcessing/Test/ImageProcessingTest.cbp
./Plugins/IO/IO.cbp
./Plugins/IO/Test/IOTest.cbp
./Plugins/IO/Tools/DREAM3DTools.cbp
./Plugins/OrientationAnalysis/OrientationAnalysis.cbp
./Plugins/Processing/Processing.cbp
./Plugins/ProcessModeling/ProcessModeling.cbp
./Plugins/ProcessModeling/Test/ProcessModelingTest.cbp
./Plugins/Reconstruction/Reconstruction.cbp
./Plugins/Sampling/Sampling.cbp
./Plugins/Sampling/Test/SamplingTest.cbp
./Plugins/Statistics/Statistics.cbp
./Plugins/SurfaceMeshing/SurfaceMeshing.cbp
./Plugins/SyntheticBuilding/SyntheticBuilding.cbp
./Plugins/TransformationPhase/TransformationPhase.cbp
./Plugins/ZeissImport/Test/ZeissImportTest.cbp
./Plugins/ZeissImport/ZeissImport.cbp
./QtSupport/QtSupport.cbp
./Test/DREAM3DTest.cbp
./Tools/astyle/AStyle.cbp