[Qt-creator] where better to start

Андрей Полтавец andrey.poltavets at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:41:02 CET 2015

Dear, Qt-developers! Today I created a thread in web-forum and some man
redirect me here. So I merely copy that text:

"Where better to start learning QtC?
Now I am going to set-up my portfolio, because, I am beginner c++/qt
developer. So, I need a real experience in real project. Some seniors-dev
advised me to invovle in development processes of projects like QtCreator
or LibreOffice.
So, where I should start for bugfixing and creating plugins?
Btw, example plugin I am already wrote. Actually I want to find information
about Pluginmanager, IPlugin, Internal::PluginManagerPrivate and so on... Is
there some kind of graphics, documents or smthng else?
Thanks and peace!"

Thanks again!