[Qt-creator] SpellCheckerPlugin: New version

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:00:45 CET 2015

I have created a new release for the SpellChecker Plugin for QtCreator 3.3.

The newest feature is that the plugin can now also check the spelling of
String Literals (quoted sequence strings Eg. "My String").

Please download the latest release from my github page here
<https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin/releases> (currently
0.3.0).
There are pre-build binaries for QtCreator 3.3 for both Windows and
Linux(x64) with instructions on how to install in the README file.
On the main page of the project one can see how to use
<https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin#3-using-the-plugin> the
plugin. The plugin also provides a few useful widgets
<https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin#4-useful-widgets>.
Numerous settings
<https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin#6-settings> can also be
changed for the plugin, depending on the user's preferences.

An example image of the underlining of misspelled words by the plugin can
be seen below:
[image: Inline image 1]
For more images please look at the wiki
<https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin/wiki> page of the
project.

Any feedback and comments will be appreciated.

Regards,