[Qt-creator] Bare metal settings lost

Alexander Drozdov adrozdoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:07:49 CEST 2015

Hi again,

My fix: https://codereview.qt-project.org/115698

Review it please.

Two issues is present:
1. GDB Servers Providers settings lost when Apply/Ok button pressed twice
(Ok - on second time dialog loading)
2. QtC crashed when Provider removes from the list

First issue: look like copy-paste problem. Marked for remove provides must
be deregistered, but all others deregisters.

Second one: I don't fully understand, but there is no signals
endRemoveRows() at all. Also, regard documentation endRemoveRows() must be
used in pair with beginRemoveRows(). In our scenarion it is not true. Also,
correct removing from the model done at the takeItem(TreeItem*) that
present above.

--
WBR, Alexander Drozdov
http://htrd.su