[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

de Sousa Diana diana.desousa at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jul 20 12:39:41 CEST 2015

Hi Tasuku,

I like your UI idea and agree with Ariel, the icon should not be a folder. How about changing the icon to a wrench key, indicating changing of settings? I edited your image, you can see it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_csXn2cL0YdlljendPaklIRWs/view?usp=sharing

Br,
Diana

On Jul 20, 2015, at 1:00 PM, <qt-creator-request at qt-project.org<mailto:qt-creator-request at qt-project.org>>