[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

de Sousa Diana diana.desousa at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jul 20 13:16:34 CEST 2015

Hi Tobias,

I didn't yet get back to redesigning Creator - I'm in another project at the moment. I just wanted to give a quick contribution to what seems like a good idea. But definitely will take this into account in a couple of weeks once I get back to it :)

Could  you please tell me more about these Kits?  I checked then in Creator, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with them.

Br,
Diana