[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

de Sousa Diana diana.desousa at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jul 21 10:05:58 CEST 2015

Hi Jochen,

I think Tasuku's tree view is better than what we have in Creator at the moment, and as I understood, it would be ready to add to Creator immediately.  So I think we could take it now, because it's available and it's an improvement.

This doesn't mean that in the future it wouldn't be developed further. I'd love to see the system you described as well, because I'm in the process of making re-designed proposals for the whole Qt Creator UI. Could you please send us a screenshot and some description of how it could be adapted?

Thanks!
Diana