[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

Bryce Schober bryce.schober at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:50:50 CEST 2015

This UI seems a little odd to me. If we're introducing a tree view, why not
use it to represent *all* of the logical hierarchy of a project? It could
be more informative at the same as replacing some of the wierd UI at the
top of the project page, where those buttons actually represent more layers
of hierarchy. An example I imagine with Project1 having only one kit
configured and Project2 having two kits:

- Project1
  - Build (Kit1)
  - Run (Kit1)
  - Editor (Default)
  - Code Style (Default)
  - Dependencies (None)
  - To-Do Settings (Default)
- Project2
  - Kit1
    - Build
    - Run]
  - Kit2
    - Build
    - Run
  - Editor (Default)
  - Code Style (Default)
  - Dependencies (None)
  - To-Do Settings (Default)

The adding and configuring of kits could be an option on by right-clicking
the project, or something else.

Bryce Schober