[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Thu Jul 23 19:32:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I attached 2 screenshots from our software that uses a QScrollArea
instead of a list view.

The application is designed for a touch screen - that's the reason why
everything is big and the scroll bar is missing (we are using a
kinematic QScroller for the QScrollArea which hides itself after
scrolling has stopped).

The QScrollArea contains a widget with vertical layout which again
contains more layouts, toggle buttons with radio behaviour to simulate
single selection and some more labels and buttons. Nothing difficult to
implement but very flexible in look and feel.

Sorry, I am not a UI designer so I cannot provide mockups for a new
projects mode design. I just want to remember that QtCreator is a show
case for Qt possibilities and one can easily implement much cooler
widgets than classic tree view.

Regards, Jochen