[Qt-creator] loading qtc plugins

Andrey Poltavets andrey.poltavets at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:02:28 CEST 2015

Hello. I feel so shame with my familiarity of qmake. :\

What I need in my pro-file to include and set all dependencies of QtC's
source files?
I put this line:

include($$QTCREATOR_SOURCES/qtcreator.pri)

but compiller didn't saw pluginmanager.cpp. Seems like putting such
line is insufficient.

N.B.: I need to link qtc's sources to regular console app, *not to
qtc's plugin*.

Please do not throw me tomatoes for my qmake's knowledge. I'm not
developer yet, this is my non-profit project for my portfolio. I'm
just working on switching my speciality to developer by self-trainee
way.

Thanks. :)