[Qt-creator] Where to find more information from Clang indexing errors

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:41:38 CEST 2015

Also are there certain "arguments" that QtCreator uses with libClang? Things like -Wall or something that has an equivalent clang command line argument? Maybe if I put those into my compile specification I can have my compiler produce the same warnings?

Also, how can I force QtCreator to reindex my project? Is there a file somewhere that I can delete?

The July 30 build seems slightly better in the fact that I don't get the red squiggly under lines any more BUT the code completion does not work for those functions. for example, the line of code has all the same "default text" color which is different that the lines above and below it where my custom colors are used for objects and methods and variables.

Thanks
Mike Jackson